Is selling your home with Express a fast and easy process?
- Express Estate Agency
- Our Verdict
Who is Express Estate Agency?
Express Estate Agency was founded in 2009, and its head office is based in Manchester, England – however, they operate across the entire UK. Express Estate Agency is more of a hybrid estate agent than an online estate agent, as their operations more resemble those of traditional estate agents. For example, they are one of the few agents who charge a commission based on the sale amount of your house instead of a flat fee.
What is the process with Express Estate Agency?
On the Express Agency website, they outline a three-step process for selling your property with them:
- Request for an instant offer – this will figure will be an estimate.
- Schedule an appointment with an agent.
- Sell your property quickly – their goal is 30 days.
Get in Touch with Express Estate Agency
Tel: 0333 016 5458
St Georges House.
Express Estate Agency Positives
- An extensive advertising network – listing your property on numerous websites.
- The call centre is open and available 24 hours a day – with support and queries addressed within 60 seconds.
- Very positive reviews on Trustpilot.
Express Estate Agency Negatives
- There is no information on the costs or charges on their website – we know that Express Agency charge a commission or percentage, but this is not mentioned – so you will have to call and enquire.
- The Express Agency website is a little confusing, and essential information was difficult to source or non-existent.
You may want to consider the cost implications of using Express, but if you’re looking for a quick sale of your house to a cash buyer, then Express will be a great option. This company has a large staff focused on the rapid exchange of property, an advertising network, and a client base that many competitors envy.
How long has Express Estate Agency been established?
Express was formed in 2009 by brothers Chris and Mark Brogan and partner Sam Ballard.
What are the fees / pricing options when using Express Estate Agency?
There is no information on the Express Estate Agency website regarding fees or costs. However, we are almost sure that costs are a percentage or commission of the final selling price and will therefore be due once your property has sold. For more pricing information, you will need to call Express to enquire.
When and how do I make payment?
Assuming the fees are a percentage of the final sale figure, this amount will be due once the property has been sold.
How will Express Estate Agency market my home?
Express Estate Agency has a vast advertising network to list the sale of your property on – including Zoopla, Rightmove, Homes24, plus hundreds more.
Why not compare British Home Buyers?
At British Home Buyers, we buy your home fast – for cash. By fast, we mean we can complete from start to finish within seven days (or a timescale that works for you). We don’t charge any fees, and getting a quote is quick and easy – plus, you’re under no obligation with British Home Buyers. Then, if you need it, we can provide you with a solicitor – absolutely no charge to you. Now, that’s service!
So, if you’re looking at selling through Express Estate Agency, why not get an obligation free cash offer from us too? Our offers might surprise you.