eSale offers a simple way to buy and sell property
- Our Verdict
Who is eSale?
eSale was established in Yorkshire in 2012 and initially focused on the local market before expanding throughout the rest of England in 2013. eSale’s business ethos is a courteous, fair, and dependable service influenced by its strong Yorkshire history and characterised by a no-nonsense approach. They aim to keep things straight and simple in the online estate agency world and seem to be the only agency that offers a money-back guarantee.
What is the process with eSale?
- Step 1 – Choose an option: You can choose to pay upfront or pay on completion of a sale.
- Step 2 – Appointment with an Assessor: Photos are taken, a floor plan drawn up and a property description finalised. If you require an EPC, this can be done.
- Step 3 – Advert going live: The team at eSale will use the information from the assessor and put together an advert; once you are satisfied, the advert will go live on the site.
- Step 4 – Viewings: eSale will speak to each interested party and get detailed information that is shared with you prior to any viewings.
- Step 5 – Sale Agreement: eSale will work hand in hand with you through the negotiation process and send all required paperwork to the solicitors.
- Step 5 – Sales Progression: The team at eSale will work with you and guide the process through to completion.
Get in Touch with eSale
Tel: 0800 025 3451
- eSale offer a money-back guarantee – no other online agency appear to do so.
- They were recently awarded ‘Most Outstanding Online Estate Agency 2021.’
- There are two payment options available, and if you choose to pay upfront, the cost is halved from £1190 to £595.
- The money-back guarantee does not cover refunds from any third party services, e.g., your EPC certificate.
- Unlike other online estate agents, eSale follows standard business hours. Most online agents provide a 24-hour service via their online dashboard. Since eSale is more like a traditional estate agent, contact is limited to office hours.
While eSale is a relative newcomer to the world of online estate agents, they are definitely gaining traction due to very positive customer referrals, which instils confidence in prospective clients. Furthermore, eSale is quite competitive in terms of cost compared to other online estate agencies, ensuring that you receive excellent value.
What is the difference between an Online and Traditional Estate Agent?
The main difference between an online estate agent and a conventional (or high street) estate agent is online agents are primarily online and generally do not have a physical location where you can visit. Online Estate Agents typically offer more basic services, mainly marketing your property on online property platforms, which tends to save you money.
How long has eSale been established?
eSale opened its doors in 2012 and expanded throughout England, Wales and Scotland in 2013.
What are the fees / pricing options when using eSale?
There are two packages you can choose from:
- £595.00 once-off payment – due on registration.
- £95.00 to start the process of selling your property and then £1095.00 once the process is complete.
Additional Add on Services:
- EPC £75.00
- Rightmove Premium Listing £30.00
- For Sale Board £25.00
- Video £30.00
- 0-3 bedroom virtual viewing £175.00
- 4-5 bedroom virtual viewing £199.00
- Unlimited accompanied viewings £325.00
When and how do I make payment?
The above payment plans are to be chosen and paid for when registering on their website.
How will eSale market my home?
Your property will appear on Rightmove and On The Market. In addition, if your property meets certain criteria, it will also appear on List Globally – a network of international sites for overseas investors.
Why not compare British Home Buyers?
At British Home Buyers, we buy your home fast – for cash. By fast, we mean we can complete from start to finish within seven days (or a timescale that works for you). We don’t charge any fees, and getting a quote is quick and easy – plus, you’re under no obligation with British Home Buyers. Then, if you need it, we can provide you with a solicitor – absolutely no charge to you. Now, that’s service!
So, if you’re looking at selling through eSale, why not get an obligation free cash offer from us too? Our offers might surprise you.