Is easyProperty the easy solution to get your house sold?
- Our Verdict
Who is easyProperty?
easyProperty was launched in 2014 and is part of the easyGroup (easyJet being the most popular division) easyProperty is a real estate website that lists homes for sale and acts as an online agent to help you sell your property.
easyProperty offers a complimentary valuation that is scheduled online in three simple steps. Alternatively, they provide a free instant online property valuation in just two steps, and you will be required to provide your contact information – this valuation will only be an estimate.
What is the process with easyProperty?
There are six steps to selling with easyProperty:
- Request a no-obligation valuation
- Select the package
- Creation of your property listing
- Find a buyer for your house.
- Receive an offer
easyProperty provides a full estate agency service, including photography, floorplans, online advertisements, sales progression, and negotiation. In addition, you have access to an online dashboard that assists you in managing the sale of your home, but you also have the assistance of one of 180 property professionals.
Get in Touch with easyProperty
Tel: 0333 005 0555
Southwick Farm Barn.
- Flexible payment options are available.
- Good reviews on Trustpilot, which is always an excellent indicator.
- Having a personal account manager provides valuable reassurance.
- As the seller, you will have to host the viewings yourself.
- You have to pay extra for your EPC
- There has been some consistently negative feedback from buyers complaining of poor service and lack of communications between easyProperty and the local agents
Like other online estate agents who offer basic packages, easyProperty won’t be ideal for those with time constraints – as using this option is time-consuming. Therefore, you need to carefully consider the time you may save by having a traditional agent handling the sale of your property.
For the flexibility of selling your home with the services you require, easyProperty is a straightforward and easy-to-use service at a reasonable price. However, other online estate agents are less expensive and offer the same benefits in a less flexible package deal but may provide better customer service results.
How long has easyProperty been established?
easyProperty was started in 2014 and is a division of easyGroup
What are the fees / pricing options when using easyProperty?
There are three different ways to pay if you list your home with easyProperty:
- Upfront fee of £795 (incl VAT)
- A split fee: £395 (incl VAT) when you list and £895 (incl. VAT) on completion.
- One per cent of the sale price – on completion of your sale.
All above packages include:
- A local property expert.
- Photos and a floorplan / professional advert.
- Listing on Rightmove and Zoopla.
- For sale board to place outside your home.
- Dashboard access 24/7.
- Support from beginning to completion of the sale.
Additional options – for a fee:
- Star marketing: £275.00, which includes a video trailer, photos and a Rightmove Premium listing.
- Expert viewing – Unlimited viewings by a local property expert £300.00
- EPC certificate – £75.00
- If you’re in Scotland, a Home Report is required – starting at £300.00.
When and how do I make payment?
Depending on the package chosen, you can pay upfront / split the fee or pay a percentage of the home sale at the end of the selling process.
How will easyProperty market my home?
All three selling packages offered by easyProperty will list your house on Rightmove and Zoopla – if you chose any of the additional extra’s – this will enhance the marketing and advertising of your home.
Why not compare British Home Buyers?
At British Home Buyers, we buy your home fast – for cash. By fast, we mean we can complete from start to finish within seven days (or a timescale that works for you). We don’t charge any fees, and getting a quote is quick and easy – plus, you’re under no obligation with British Home Buyers. Then, if you need it, we can provide you with a solicitor – absolutely no charge to you. Now, that’s service!
So, if you’re looking at selling through easyProperty, why not get an obligation free cash offer from us too? Our offers might surprise you.