Is Get An Offer just another online agent?
- Get An Offer
- Our Verdict
Who is Get An Offer?
With offices in West Sussex but servicing clients and properties throughout England and Wales, the Get an Offer team consists of twelve staff members. Get an Offer has over a century of combined industry experience and prides itself on assisting clients through a quick and efficient sale experience – these online specialists will help you from listing your property to the day you move. Each sales team member is a former high street property agent, and their collective knowledge of ‘what not to do’ serves them well.
What is the process with Get An Offer?
- Arrange a free valuation by filling in a simple form or giving Get An Offer a call where one of the agents will help you with a property analysis report.
- Your property is listed on the top two online portals, which will be viewed by potentially millions of people looking to buy.
- If you prefer to host viewings yourself or Get An Offer agents to do this instead – you decide what is more manageable.
- The Get An Offer team will see your property sale through to completion.
Get in Touch with Get An Offer
Tel: 01903 331031
38a Goring Road
Get An Offer Positives
- Get An Offer will thoroughly vet any potential buyers, so there is no need to worry that potential buyers will be unable to obtain financing.
- There are no binding contracts involved in advance of the sale.
- Selling a home can be a quick process. 4-6 weeks is an excellent turnaround time, and as Get an Offers’ payment is entirely based on success, you can be confident that the team will do everything possible to assist you in selling within this time frame.
Get An Offer Negatives
- Cash buyers function at a different pace than mortgage-applicant buyers, which means that once you accept an offer, you will almost certainly be expected to vacate your property as quickly as you sold it.
- The Get An Offer site is primarily focused on cash buyers, and this will be taken into account when deciding if your property passes the site’s stringent vetting procedure.
- The online reviews on well-known platforms (Google and Trustpilot) are on the weak side – an average of 3.6.
Get An Offer is a well-known quick-sale website that is often commended for its success and competence. If you have a fixed price in mind for the value of your property and wish to complete the transaction quickly and painlessly, it is well worth calling for an initial consultation. The company’s risk-free business model ensures that you have nothing to lose by proceeding.
What is the difference between an Online and Traditional Estate Agent?
The main difference between an online estate agent and a conventional (or high street) estate agent is online agents are primarily online and generally do not have a physical location where you can visit. Online Estate Agents typically offer more basic services, mainly marketing your property on online property platforms, which tends to save you money.
How long has Get An Offer been established?
Get An Offer was founded in 2008 by Company Director Tom Cranenburgh.
What are the fees / pricing options when using Get An Offer?
The pricing structure for Get an Offer could not be more straightforward. If your home is accepted onto the site’s portfolio and sells, you will pay a commission of at least 1.25 per cent (this may be lower on a property that sells for a more significant sum).
If your property does not sell within 4-6 weeks – you will not be charged. This ‘no-win, no-fee ensures that the team will do everything possible to find a buyer for your property.
When and how do I make payment?
You only pay the commission due when your house has been sold.
How will Get An Offer market my home?
Your house will be advertised on both of the top two online property portals
Why not compare British Home Buyers?
At British Home Buyers, we buy your home fast – for cash. By fast, we mean we can complete from start to finish within seven days (or a timescale that works for you). We don’t charge any fees, and getting a quote is quick and easy – plus, you’re under no obligation with British Home Buyers. Then, if you need it, we can provide you with a solicitor – absolutely no charge to you. Now, that’s service!
So, if you’re looking at selling through Get An Offer, why not get an obligation free cash offer from us too? Our offers might surprise you.