Is 99Home the One Stop Property shop they claim to be?
- Our Verdict
Who is 99Home?
99Home was formed in 2016 by Sachin Gupta and Vijay Vashistha. Operating from their offices in Wembley, London, 99Home is a hybrid estate agency that bills itself as a “one-stop property shop.”
Regardless of the type of service you require, 99Homes wide-range package selection for property sellers should have you covered. They also provide letting services for landlords and claim to be the UK’s fastest growing online letting agent.
What is the process with 99Home?
- Here we focus on 99Home’s selling process, and like most other online estate agencies, you will need to contact them by calling or completing an online valuation request.
- Prepare your property on your 99Home online dashboard by adding professional photos and a floorplan, and it will be listed on significant portals (price package dependent)
- 99Home will send all inquiries by text message and email and manage/host viewings if needed.
- 99Home will assist you with negotiations, any offers, and paperwork preparation. They will also help you through the process, from the sale agreement to the completion of the sale.
Get in Touch with 99Home
Tel: 0203 5000 999
38A Court Parade.
East Lane, Wembley.
- The basic package of £99 is one of the cheapest in the industry.
- The reviews on Trustpilot are mostly very positive, with a five-star rating of around 97%.
- 99Home do offer a free ‘sell your property service’, but this only includes a listing on the 99Home website, email alerts and a valuation.
- You are entirely responsible for all communications, appointments and viewings with potential buyers if you choose their Standard £99 package.
- You need to carefully weigh how much more you are willing to spend if you choose the Standard £99 package as the additional charges for basic services, like a for sale board or a Rightmove listing, are costly.
- There have been some negative comments from sellers about the Standard £99 package with the listings on Zoopla. Some say that the listing is poor quality and the general feedback is ‘you get what you pay for.’
99Home is a comparatively new online estate agent, and this means they don’t have a large body of reviews quite yet, but what feedback there is has been largely positive. Their first reviews began to appear around the middle of 2017, but as their reputation has grown, so has the volume of reviews. They are definitely one of the cheaper online estate agents, but we caution you to carefully scrutinise the packages on offer before deciding which one is for you.
What is the difference between an Online and Traditional Estate Agent?
The main difference between an online estate agent and a conventional (or high street) estate agent is online agents are primarily online and generally do not have a physical location where you can visit. Online Estate Agents typically offer more basic services, mainly marketing your property on online property platforms, which tends to save you money.
How long has 99Home been established?
99Homes was founded in 2016 – so they aren’t one of the oldest online agents.
What are the fees / pricing options when using 99Home?
There are three different pricing and feature options for the 99Home fee structure.
- Standard package is £99 incl VAT
- Combo package is £599 incl VAT
- High Street package is £1099 incl VAT
Each package has numerous features excluded or included in the price – for a more comprehensive breakdown, we suggest checking it out on their website.
When and how do I make payment?
99Home prefers upfront payment for each package but states that you may contact them for further options if you would like to pay later.
How will 99Home market my home?
Your home will be listed on Zoopla (one-week featured listing), and there are further options – at a cost – to be listed on other selling platforms.
Why not compare British Home Buyers?
At British Home Buyers, we buy your home fast – for cash. By fast, we mean we can complete from start to finish within seven days (or a timescale that works for you). We don’t charge any fees, and getting a quote is quick and easy – plus, you’re under no obligation with British Home Buyers. Then, if you need it, we can provide you with a solicitor – absolutely no charge to you. Now, that’s service!
So, if you’re looking at selling through 99Home, why not get an obligation free cash offer from us too? Our offers might surprise you.